John Deere 1010 Series Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
John Deere 1010 Series Tractors

A Place for fans of the antique 1010 Series tractors to call home

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to get new members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Missouri Massey Man
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

How to get new members Empty
PostSubject: How to get new members   How to get new members EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Richard, how do you go about advertising your forum to get more members ?? I would love to see this become a grand success if for no other reason than for the sake of saving old iron no matter what it is from the salvage yard. For example, in the early 50's on my old home place my Dad hauled tons of then useless pieces of equipment and machinery not necessarily even broken, to the local salvage yard. A 15 hp Fairbanks Morse stationary engine for one item. Just busted off the huge flywheels for wheel weights for our Massey Harris 44's and hauled the rest off. A working engine nonetheless !!! We scrapped a 51 Massey Harris model 26 Clipper self-propelled combine and gave away a 36 Ford sedan before I was old enough to know any better !!! The more people that get involved in these forums, the more interest will be generated in the saving of this part of our American Farm Heritage.
Back to top Go down
JD 1010 RU
Admin
Founder
Admin  Founder
JD 1010 RU

How to get new members Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get new members   How to get new members EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:39 am

So far I have sent my site link and description to several popular search engines, like Google, yahoo and others, takes three or four days to get a response from them. I’m hoping by the end of the week to start contacting tractor forum site owners to see if I can add my link to their site.
Back to top Go down
https://1010series.forumotion.com

How to get new members
Page 1 of 1