John Deere 1010 Series Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
John Deere 1010 Series Tractors

A Place for fans of the antique 1010 Series tractors to call home

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JD 1010 RU
Admin
Founder
Admin  Founder
JD 1010 RU

Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans, Empty
PostSubject: Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans,   Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans, EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:16 pm

First off I would like to apologize for not being active on here for a while and I feel I should let all of you know why.

On June 12, 2013 I was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer which is extremely rare for a person in their 20’s.  At first Dr’s didn’t know how to treat me so first thing they did was start extreme heavy rounds of chemo since I’m so young I could take more of a pounding than moist elderly’s with the same type of cancer.

The chemo ran from June all the way to the end of October which took a toll on my body, I felt weak and very sick almost 24 hours a day and lost most to all of my hair. In November of 2013 I underwent 3 different surgery’s to remove parts of colon and all the cancer tumors they could find.

But im happy to say that as of today I am Cancer free for now thanks to The great Dr’s of VCU Cancer Center and Wake Forest University Cancer Center, I still have one more surgery coming up but after that I should be able to return to normal life and hopefully by summer ill be able to work on some new 1010 projects.

Thank you all so much for your support of this site and sharing this info with other 1010 fans

Richard
Back to top Go down
https://1010series.forumotion.com
Skinny
Skinny

PostSubject: Re: Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans,   Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans, EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 am

Glad you are doing better.

It has been slow in here, with no help from me.

I don't have a good reason, just busy with life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.talonchl.com
kentuck
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Message to all my 1010 members and fans   Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans, EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:26 am

Richard, I too had cancer of my bladder in 2012. It took me a year to finally get over it. they removed my bladder and my prostrate and took 2 foot of my intestine to make a new bladder. I know what you have been thru and my heart goes out to you. With out my Faith in God I wouldn't have made it. I will be Praying for you that you may have a full recovery and resume your Hobby with the 1010 John Deere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans,   Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans, Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to All my 1010 Members and Fans,
Page 1 of 1